- Is Obamacare Working?
Two recent surveys have shown a significant reduction in the number of Americans without health insurance since the start of Obamacare in [...]
- Iraq and the Bloody Price of Lies
Western civilization lied and people died. It lied, that is, to itself. I am referring to Iraq, but not to the hapless [...]
- Let’s Play Connect The Dots With The ACA
Expansion of the federal government has crept along slowly but surely decade after decade. It’s a bit like a “connect [...]
- You Should Ask Whose Property Is It
Even for someone who learned at their grandmother’s knee that what’s mine is mine and what’s yours is negotiable the [...]
- Who’s to Blame for Battlefield America? Is It Militarized Police or the Militarized Culture?
It’s hard to pinpoint what exactly is responsible for the growing spate of police shootings, brutality and overreach that have [...]
- ‘Gays’ Admit ENDA game: Outlaw Christian Morality
The religious liberty death spiral continues. One of the most dangerous and discriminatory pieces of legislation in modern times – the [...]
- From NSA Spying and VIPR Sweeps to Domestic Drones: A Round-Up of the Police State Programs NOT Affected by a Government Shutdown
Like clockwork, we’ve ticked back to the annual government shutdown scare that invariably dominates news headlines and sends stocks seesawing [...]
- Be Prepared
My wife’s phone buzzed at the dinner table last night. It was an email alert from a friend of mine, a [...]
- Why Are They Trying So Hard To Demonize Gun Owners?
There is an all-out effort to demonize gun owners in the United States today. Those that own guns are repeatedly [...]
- ObamaCare: What’s Already Gone Wrong
Like the Yankees sputtering through the last few games of a season filled with injuries and frustration, ObamaCare is limping [...]
- Workers of the world unite… against Obamacare
The greatest supporters of “Obamacare,” (disingenuously called the “Affordable Healthcare Act), are starting to openly revolt as promises made to [...]
- Heat Gets to Bay Area Unions — Strike Crazy As If We Were Not in a California Depression
Only 13% of Americans are forced to pay bribes to work. Yet this very small minority control States like New [...]
- Blackout: MSM shifts focus from IRS Scandal
The Big Three – ABC, CBS, and NBC — have essentially stopped covering the I.R.S. and their bullying of conservatives. Despite [...]
- Federalism (“States’ Rights”) Get Short Shrift in Colorado Judicial Exhibit
I recently visited the new Ralph Carr Colorado Judicial Center—the huge and incredibly expensive building complex that now houses the [...]
- A bee in their bonnet
Anti-pesticide activists falsely blame new pesticides for bee colony problems Chemophobic anti-pesticide groups are at it again. This time they’re attacking [...]
- Does Big Green care about people or nature?
It’s nothing new to see Big Green figures deploring the fact that people exist. Back in 1974, the elite Club [...]
- “Anti-Tax” GOP: Republican Senate Members Support Internet Tax.
While Republicans say they are for economic freedom, low taxes, and deregulation, the Senate passage of the Budget Resolution proves the [...]
- CA: Own a gun? Time to buy violence liability insurance.
Democratic lawmakers proposed legislation Tuesday that would require California gun owners to buy liability insurance to cover damages or injuries [...]
- The greening of the economy
The contrast between then and now, the past and present, is startling. Sitting in the Carson Mansion, overlooking the Humboldt [...]
- An Open Letter to Michigan’s Workers
I love the state of Michigan. I grew up there. I may live in Iowa, but my mancave is adorned [...]
- Why Does Affirmative Action End at the Gridiron?
Have you ever pondered the fact that everyone being endowed with equal rights by our creator works out so naturally [...]
- What’s the problem with the TSA’s pat-downs?
Michelle Dunaj, the terminally ill passenger who claims TSA agents in Seattle-Tacoma International Airport botched her pat-down, drew a visceral [...]
- To Be Discussed
Tonight’s presidential debate has been hyped as Mitt Romney’s last chance to change the narrative of his faltering campaign. That [...]
- A tax study convenient for Obama
Two months ago, President Obama strode into the White House East Room to tout his “Extending Middle Class Tax Cuts” [...]
- Chicago strike tell us answer is school choice
It says something about today’s public education reality that the two sides in the teachers’ union dispute in Chicago are [...]
- Is Obamacare Working?